Thursday, October 30, 2008

Things I forgot...

So as I often do, I realized I forgot some things in my last posting.  Now that I have figured out how to put links in the blog, thanks dad, a few have come to mind that I figured would be useful to the readers on here who want to know more about the Journey of Hope, Push America, and Pi Kappa Phi.  So I have included them below:

Push America
Journey of Hope home
Journey of Hope facts
Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity

If you are interested in sponsoring my ride you can donate online here through Push America's secure online system, or you can mail donations to:
Push America
P.O. Box 241368
Charlotte, NC 28224
*Make sure to specify "Wesley Donaldson - JOH2009" in the memo line of the check

I am starting my official training regimen next week so that will probably provide some humorous (or painful and tragic) posts so stay tuned.

No comments: